Commend or complain about a police officer in Palm Beach County

Has a police officer or deputy treated you particularly well or poorly?

Police chiefs at Saturday morning’s Community Safety Roundtable said they want to hear about it.

So we’ve put together some ways to do that at the agencies represented on the panel, which heard from residents about police concerns.

Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office

File complaints at PBSO: sheriff badge

Internal Affairs  561-688-3035

West Palm Beach Police

Criminal Justice Advisory Board, meets at 8:30 a.m., second Tuesday of the month open to the public

Commend or complain about an officer:

Boynton Beach Police

Email addresses and phone numbers for Chief Jeffrey Katz and other brass, submit feedback, tips, etc:

North Palm Beach Police

From web site on filing a complaint: The department will investigate any complaint made by a citizen. Complaints may be received in person, via written correspondence, telephone calls, or anonymously. Please call 561-848-2525 and ask to speak with the supervisor on duty.

Riviera Beach Police

Internal Affairs: Step-by-step ways to file a complaint

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s